Monday, March 30, 2009

Peres slams human trafficking in Israel - Taken

According to ynetnews.com click here for full story.

Peres Slams Human trafficking in Israel.

"The fact that this loathsome disease exists in a Jewish state is a disgraceful stain on the most basic commandments of our legacy," President Shimon Peres said at a state ceremony honoring activists against human trafficking on Sunday evening.

Please pray against this Evil. And be aware that it happens all over the world. Right now in movie theaters in the USA there is playing the Movie "Taken" about a girl who is taken into slave trafficking. The father has to get her back.

This is no different than what has happen to Israel as a people all over the world. Judah and Ephraim both houses of Israel. Yahweh will seek out all of Israel and bring her back.

"Thus saith YHVH, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation [is] near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. Blessed [is] the man [that] doeth this, and the son of man [that] layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, YHVH hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I [am] a dry tree. For thus saith YHVH unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose [the things] that please me, and take hold of my covenant;Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of YHVH, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices [shall be] accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. YHVH Elohim which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather [others] to him, beside those that are gathered unto him." Isaiah 56:1-8

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: " Romans 11:26

That's why I can boldly Think Vertical!

No comments:

Post a Comment