Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"My Life Is Falling Apart" ... You Say!

If you life is falling apart remember what YHVH said.

"(14)Because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known my name.(15)He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.(16)With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation." Psalms 91:14-16

"In my distress I called upon YHVH, and cried unto my Elohim: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears." Psalms 18:6

That name is YHVH pronounced Yah-weh(accent on last syllable). You can't call upon YHVH if you call him Gott(god).

The Father in heaven, YHVH is listening to those who know his name and call on him. But now is the time to understand all and not be ignorant. "And the times of this ignorance Elohim winked at; but now commands all men everywhere to repent:" Acts 17:30 Repent just means to turn away from.

King David know what YHVH or heavenly father was all about.

"And David spoke unto YHVH the words of this song in the day that YHVH had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:(2)And he said, YHVH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;(3)The Elohim of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. (4)I will call on YHVH, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies" 2 Samuel 22:1-4

If you do think vertical then the world around you won't matter as much. "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of YHVH our Elohim." Psalms 20:7 In these hard economical and dry spiritual times only the Father of Lights can help you. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variables, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17

So that's why I, Think Vertial

No comments:

Post a Comment