Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Religion of Pieces....

Religion of Pieces....Not a pretty picture by any means.

What do I mean? They will blow you up or cut you up into pieces given any chance.

With Muslims almost always if not always there is so much blind hatred to anyone not Muslim

They have no room to discuss any chance they could be wrong. Any one who tries to leave the Muslim faith is often killed.

If you don't believe the truth, remember what happened with the cartoons in Denmark. Then there's Jeff Dunham who does the puppet Achmed the Dead Terrorist. He has had death threats as well. What a bunch of unfunny people.

I don't care for the lot. I don't hate anyone, but the whole religion is just hate, hate, and more hate. Then there are lies on top of lies.

A badly written religious book and a bad way to treat children and women. Both get raped and girls are married off as young as 7 in Muslim countries.

I have yet to find anything good in it.

What is really sad is the media and the public are so naive to the truth of it all.

"YHVH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my Elohim, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Psalms 18:2

"O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and [things] wherein [there is] no profit." Jeremiah 16:19

This is why I am I worried!! I Think Vertical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment