Monday, April 27, 2009

Job Had Plenty Of Reason...

Job had Plenty of reason to fret, yet he held fast. He was a man who lost everything but his life and a nagging wife. Still he held fast thru even that!

"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him." Job 13:15-16

"For I know that my redeemer lives, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see Elohim:" Job 19:25-26

Job looked to the creator hence Yahweh Elohim. He thought vertical so we know we can if we really believe "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love Elohim, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

So That's why I think Vertical and look up to the Father of Lights (James 1:17).

No comments:

Post a Comment